Of The Stars
Welcome to Starclan! You may have heard everything here is peaceful and carefree but it is not always so. Join the Starclan ranks and fulfill your destiny.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Of The Stars
Welcome to Starclan! You may have heard everything here is peaceful and carefree but it is not always so. Join the Starclan ranks and fulfill your destiny.
Of The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Scorchpaw's Training
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm by Bubbles

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 pm by Opal

» Peachkit, Red&Gray Kit 5
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 pm by Angel-Heart

» Sleetkit, Red&Gray Kit 4
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 pm by Angel-Heart

» Thornkit, Red&Gray Kit 3
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 pm by Angel-Heart

» Tunnelkit, Red&Gray Kit 1
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm by Angel-Heart

» Vinekit, Red&Gray Kit 2
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:24 pm by Angel-Heart

» First Plot
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm by Angel-Heart

» Meeting with Grayfang {P.4}
Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 pm by Angel-Heart

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:31 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2}

2 posters

Go down

Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} Empty Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2}

Post by Angel-Heart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 am

Branchear led the way to the Moonstone. It seemed strange to be going through the heart of the territory of WindClan but she knew she had to keep up the act and help WindClan. If Grasskit wanted to be a medicine cat she wanted to make that happen. Soon she spotted the Highstones and stopped at the opening of Mothermouth. "Hurry up Grasskit. We don't want to keep StarClan waiting."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

SC : Juncostar~ Official | Pinkkit~ Kit Gaurdian
LC : Branchear~ SkC Meddie | Grayfang~ RC Warrior | Tunnelkit~ TC Kit | Peachkit~ RC Kit

http://everythingrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} Empty Re: Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2}

Post by Bubbles Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Grasskit panted as he caught up. He felt like his legs were about to fall off and wanted Branchear to carry him but he wasn't going to ask for help.

Lilyeyes looked down on the two as they were about to enter the tunnel and see the Moonstone. She got ready to greet them in their dreams, or at least Branchear.

Bubbles

SC : Lilyeyes & Dusttail, Warriors
LC : Rainstar(Leader), Grasspaw(MCA), Redfoot(Queen), and Vinekit(Kit) of Windclan

Back to top Go down

Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2} Empty Re: Taking Grasskit to the Moonstone {P.2}

Post by Angel-Heart Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Branchear looked into Mothermouth before entering slowly into the darkness. She let her whiskers lead her until... There it was! Light filled the cavern as the Moonstone glowed. She waited for Grasskit. "Just touch your nose to the stone. Before we start I bring before you StarClan a kit. He is ready to enter the mysterious world of being a medicine cat. Looked down on him and give him knowledge."

Juncostar watched, ready to greet her sister's apprentice.
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

LC : Branchear~ SkC Meddie | Grayfang~ RC Warrior | Tunnelkit~ TC Kit | Peachkit~ RC Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Grasskit nodded then got a little scared. What if Starclan didn't accept him? But he did as he was told and touched his nose to the cold stone. Instantly he fell asleep.

Lilyeyes watched as Branchear did the same and appeared in the forest. "Hello Branchear."

Bubbles

LC : Rainstar(Leader), Grasspaw(MCA), Redfoot(Queen), and Vinekit(Kit) of Windclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:05 pm

"Hello Lilyeyes. Was this part of my destiny? To me a captive of WindClan?" Branchear asked her quickly.

Juncostar walked up to Grasskit in the field. "Hello Grasskit. You are ready."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:34 am

Grasskit nodded. "This is what I always wanted."

Lilyeyes looked at her. "Yes it was. You need to do this. The code holds us all together and we need to help one another even if we are all rivals."

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 am

Branchear sighed. "Okay. I will train him the best I can." Soon Lilyeyes started to fade.

Juncostar smiled at him. "Well then I, Juncostar, name you until you reach your full knowledge and are seen fully capable, Grasspaw."
"Grasspaw! Grasspaw!"
When the shouts died down Juncostar touched his nose. "I will be your guardian. If you are ever in need I will be the first one there." She felt herself starting to fade. "Don't be scared. It's time to wake up now little one."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Lilyeyes soon fully faded.

Grasspaw nodded. "I will do the best I can!" He shouted before waking up next to the Moonstone. He leaped over to Branchear. "Guess what!"

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Branchear opened her eyes and shuffled. "What Grasspaw?" She said quietly.
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 pm

"I met my guardian!" Grasspaw squeaked.

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm

"Oh really did you. Did they say who they were?" Branchear asked with enthusiasm as she led the way out of the cavern.
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Grasspaw thought for a moment then sighed. "No but she was really nice. Reminded me of you a little."

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:05 pm

"Oh well that is probably just a coincidence. I have no siblings. But some cats just look alike." Branchear responded. She truly didn't know of her family.
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum