Of The Stars
Welcome to Starclan! You may have heard everything here is peaceful and carefree but it is not always so. Join the Starclan ranks and fulfill your destiny.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Of The Stars
Welcome to Starclan! You may have heard everything here is peaceful and carefree but it is not always so. Join the Starclan ranks and fulfill your destiny.
Of The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Scorchpaw's Training
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm by Bubbles

» Eternal Paws ~ A Warriors Roleplay
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 pm by Opal

» Peachkit, Red&Gray Kit 5
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 pm by Angel-Heart

» Sleetkit, Red&Gray Kit 4
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:37 pm by Angel-Heart

» Thornkit, Red&Gray Kit 3
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 pm by Angel-Heart

» Tunnelkit, Red&Gray Kit 1
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 pm by Angel-Heart

» Vinekit, Red&Gray Kit 2
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:24 pm by Angel-Heart

» First Plot
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm by Angel-Heart

» Meeting with Grayfang {P.4}
Thievery {Part 1} EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 pm by Angel-Heart

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:31 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Thievery {Part 1}

2 posters

Go down

Thievery {Part 1} Empty Thievery {Part 1}

Post by Angel-Heart Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 am

RECAP/PROLOGUE~

Just then Rainstar came into the camp. It was urgent. He would never cross borders unless it was. He scanned the camp before spotting Branchear. "Ah a medicine cat. Branchear, I need your help. Come back with me to the moor. There is something there that all Clans must know about."

Branchear picked herself up. "Fine but if I get hurt tripping in long grass I am going to claw your ears off." She stretched but luckily her rat bites were feeling like they were healing. "Take me there."

Rainstar nodded then started off back to the moor. He slowed down as he noticed Branchear falling behind. "What happened to you anyways? You look like you were attacked by a pack of dogs the way your pelt is standing. Doesn't SkyClan teach their cats to take care of themselves?" He scowled as he began to groom her fur, going around the poulice, while they walked.

Branchear didn't pull away as he licked her. "I was attacked by rats while coming back from the Moonstone. Yes we are taught to groom ourselves but I haven't had the time or energy to care. It wasn't like I was expecting to be dragged all the way to the moor." She retorted. Soon she started to smell the long grass and rabbits. "So what was so important?"

Rainstar stopped the grooming when she asked. Should I tell her? No. She would get too scared. And what would StarClan think when they learn my deputy put me up to this. They would disapprove. I must do this though. For the sake of WindClan. "Well we found some dead rabbits and we just wanted to warn the other Clans since it is a new kind of poison." He found the spot he was supposed to bring her too. "It was around here somewhere..."

Branchear pushed the grass away and sniffed the ground before suddenly being smothered with fur, feet, and tails. A strong blow to the head knocked her out.
Later she woke up in a den. It was dark but smelled of herbs. She stood up and looked out at the camp. WindClan! Those fox hearts! "Rainstar!" She growled deeply. She had never trained in hard combat but she felt ready to take on the whole WindClan, ShadowClan, and RiverClan at once.
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

SC : Juncostar~ Official | Pinkkit~ Kit Gaurdian
LC : Branchear~ SkC Meddie | Grayfang~ RC Warrior | Tunnelkit~ TC Kit | Peachkit~ RC Kit

http://everythingrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Thievery {Part 1} Empty Re: Thievery {Part 1}

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Rainstar flinched as he heard his name called. Running over he pushed her over and covered her mouth with his tail. "Shhh... Calm down! You don't need to scare the kits and wake up the whole camp!"

Bubbles

SC : Lilyeyes & Dusttail, Warriors
LC : Rainstar(Leader), Grasspaw(MCA), Redfoot(Queen), and Vinekit(Kit) of Windclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm

"No! I just want to go back to my den and my Clan!" She hissed. "Why are you keeping me captive? You of all cats Rainstar?"
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

LC : Branchear~ SkC Meddie | Grayfang~ RC Warrior | Tunnelkit~ TC Kit | Peachkit~ RC Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"Do you hear or see another medicine cat? No. We have none/ StarClan took their life without an apprentice. We have no one to train a new medicine cat." Rainstar stared her down, "Please. There was no other way."

Bubbles

LC : Rainstar(Leader), Grasspaw(MCA), Redfoot(Queen), and Vinekit(Kit) of Windclan

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"No other way? Try asking! And why me? Because you saw I was weak and wounded?" Branchear got up and walked past Rainstar out of the den. She walked over to the nursery. "You have many kits. None of them look like they would want to be a medicine cat though."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 pm

"Um yes that is because he sleeps in his own personal den that he made almost all by himself. It is over here." Rainstar replied as he lead the way back in the general direction of the medicine den. He came to a small pile of leaves. It rustled and a kit came out. He looked about 6 moons.

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

"Oh why hello. So you want to be a medicine cat? Well I think we can make that happen. Oh where are my manners! I am Branchear, SkyClan medicine cat. I am going to be your mentor." Branchear said softly to the kit, "How old are you?"
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:19 am

"Hello Branchear. I'm Grasskit. Yes I want to be a medicine cat and I am already 6 moons now. Why are you here and not at SkyClan?" the little tom asked with head tilted.

Rainstar stepped in front of Branchear. "She came to mentor you. Remember, our old medicine cat died when you were born. Now I want you to treat her with more respect than any other cat."

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 am

Branchear pushed Rainstar out of the way. "You can go now Rainstar."
She said, holding back a growl with clenched teeth. She looked back at Grasskit. "Tonight we are going to go to the Moonstone. Now you have to be on your best behavior. StarClan will be watching you and if you are bad then you can't be a medicine cat." She meowed sternly. Then going back to a softer tone she whispered, "We may find out who your guardian is."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 am

Rainstar walked back to his den before she started speaking.

Grasskit's mouth fell open a little then he nodded. "I won't do anything bad I promise!" When she mentioned gaurdians he got confused. "What are guardians? Why do you look familiar?"

Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:38 am

Branchear sat down. "Guardians are StarClan cats that watch over a certain cat. I have a guardian. Her name is Lilyeyes. She died not too long ago." Branchear replied. "I don't know Grasskit. Maybe you can ask your guardian tonight if you meet them."
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-Heart Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:38 am

END OF PART 1
Angel-Heart
Angel-Heart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum